Monday, April 28, 2008

to prove my point that my post was THE BEST:

rain: dude
me: howdy
rain: i can't stop watching this platano con salami video
me: are you freaking serious
rain: yeah. i CANT STOP WATCHING IT!
like..
i like the song.
i like platanos.
i like salami.
i like the girl in the video.
me: HAHAHAHAHAHA
rain: i can't not like this thing.
me: you're a foolio. serious foolio.
rain: foolio?
me: yes. that's you.
rain: i see myself as more of a coolio.
me: you're that too. i'm glad i posted a video that you think is so cool. i won!
rain: u won what?
me: my post is the best post ever. i won.
rain: GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE. i think that news reporter thing i posted was fucking great.
me: NOPE. my video is the best. YESSSSSSS.
rain: u are smoking crack.
me: nope. the fact that you can't stop watching it means that it is the best.
rain: i watched that reporter one way more than this one.
me: PUH-lease.
rain: oh my god.
me: you know my video is the shit.
rain: just cuz im giving u some props look at you get inflated...check the blog.
me: you fucking bastard. don't hate because my post is the shit.
rain: hahahahaha. i wasnt hating. u were the one that goes off saying "I WIN!!!"
"MY VIDEO IS THE BEST."
hahaha.
me: HAHAHA how are you gonna comment that my video sucks. fucking hater.
rain: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH.
me: you are a hater.
rain: i am lol-ing in real life.

No comments: