Monday, April 7, 2008

So What You Wanna Do?

"That girl is totally feeling you. You need to take her home with you."

Thats what one of my boy's girlfriends told me. I was trashed. The chick, who was a friend of a friend, was trashed. So obviously I only had one thing on my mind.

I tried to make it look like I was being sociable and I asked if anyone else at the party wanted to head to a spot for some food, hoping everyone would say no, so it would be just me and her. One of my boys, not realizing what everyone else had figured out already, decided to tag along.

We hopped in a cab and headed to the spot. We got there ate and drank a bit more. I asked the chick if she wanted to get outta there. She said yah. So I paid the bill and bounced on my boy. We walked out of the spot and this is how our convo went.

Me : So what you wanna do now?
Her : I don't know.

Me : You wanna head home now or you want to chill a bit more?
Her : I don't know.

Me : You feel like hittin up another spot?
Her : I don't know.

Now at this point I'm gettin a little annoyed. So I just asked her straight up.

Me : You want to go to my place?
Her : I don't know.

Now I was completely confused. But, I still wanted it to go down, so I figured I might as well just make it happen. So I told her lets hop in a cab and start headin towards my place until she figures out what she wants to do. We get to my place and I ask her,

Me : You want to come up?
Her : I don't know.

So obviously I just start walking to my place and she follows me all the way into my apt. So, I figure its a wrap. She down.

Me : So what you wanna do now?
Her : I don't know.

At this point we're both sitting on my couch and I'm completely befuddled at this point. This girl has followed me around all night and I finally get her to my place and she still don't know what she want to do. So I just said fuck it and I went in for a kiss. She pulled away.

Now I'm not annoyed. I'm indifferent. hahahah. I figured she not going anywhere and I'm not getting anywhere, so I put a pillow under her head a blanket over her and I went to my bed and went to sleep.

I woke up the next morning and she was gone. If you asked me what the hell that was all about, I'd have to say...

I don't know. haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Classic!

Gifted said...

what happened to that roofie stash you had next to your bed? ran dry?