Tuesday, April 22, 2008

gchat topic: vespas and being machismo


me: did you get your bike at walmart?
rain: no. but i did get my big boy bike yesterday. I’m actually really geeked on it right now. uber stoked on it.
me: big boy bike....?
rain: hahahahah...oh man its so funny. I’m trying to find a nice pic of my bike online..and the site i find a good pic is.."bigboysports.com." hahahaha…what a coincidence. (the bike)
me: you got a BIKE--not like a motorcycle. that's what i thought you were trying to get at.
rain: yeah fuck that. u aint catching me on no motorcycle.
me: what about a vespa?
rain: i am too clumsy. vespa maybe..but those are fucking dangerous as hell too.
me: let's say your girl had a vespa--would you get in the back and ride along with her?
rain: hell yeah
me: HAHA for real?
rain: as long as she drives...that’s kinda cool. i can't lie..that sounds kind of awesome.
me: (my bf’s) friend's gf has one and they went to the soccer game yesterday on it. and all of (my bf’s) friends were like--i would never get on the back of a vespa with my girl!
rain: i mean…vespas are kinda dorky to begin with...so u gotta take the dork factor up even more….i would so ride on the back...that is fucking pimp…and I’d be smacking that bitches ass the whole time. that would be so awesome.
me: HAHAHAH SHUT UP. i just busted out laughing.
rain: hahhahaha..nah but foreal tho...that’s pretty awesome if you think about it. what girl wouldn’t want that.
me: i thought it was cool. (my bf’s) friends are very machismo
rain: machismo to me is getting on the back...then if somebody says something...beat their ass. Hahaaahahaha now that would be even more awesome.

No comments: