Sunday, April 6, 2008

no talking till tuesday...

me: you're the worst. don't talk to me till i see you on tuesday.
rain: there's no way you will be able to resist talking to me til tuesday.
(a few minutes later)
me: FUCK--before we start this, look at this. you first posted that muppet thing.
rain: dude you're so funny. i knew you couldn't resist...
oh my god. this is bullshit. that's insane. maybe someone saw our blog.
me: shrug. ok for real now--no talking till tuesday.
rain: no for real--don't do that. i need someone to talk to tomorrow at work.
me: HAHAHA. fine fine fine. but i'm going to post this convo on the blog.
rain: man that's funny. our convos turn into blog material. even funnier because i'm telling my friend to type everything for me and he is the one typing right now.
me: you have a secretary! cooooool.
rain: hahaha. a very good looking one. us secretaries prefer the term executive stenographical synthesizer. he didn't say that.
me: i thought they were really called admin assistants.
rain: umm...i just do stock.

No comments: