Wednesday, April 2, 2008

She is Dumb Slick

I was chillin at this party with a friend and he was talkin to this chick and I thought she was pretty fly so I asked for an intro. Being the awesome wing man that he is he intro'd me and slid away.

So I'm there kicking my game and the chick seemed pretty receptive. We had a nice conversation for a good part of the evening and I thought she was pretty chill so I asked for her number. And this is what she said.

"I'm sorry I can't give you my number. I have a boyfriend. But you can have my myspace. We could get a group together and have some drinks."

I was more than disappointed, but I didn't want to be mean and tell her no thanks. So I said sure. She asks for my number so she can text me her myspace. Just in case you didn't catch that, she took my number so she could TEXT me her myspace.

Now I was pretty trashed, but even I knew that if you text someone that person now has your number.

Now I've told this story on numerous occasions, and everyone has been split right down the middle on this. Either, 1 - She is incredibly dumb for thinking that texting me her myspace meant she wasn't giving me her number or, 2 - She was extremely slick by giving me her number on the low and she definitely wanted me to call.

I think the most interesting reaction I've had to this story was recently. They said, I want to say that she was dumb. At least if she was dumb, she wouldn't be a scum bag.

1 comment:

mr. make love to your mama said...

why didnt you show a picture of your real phone. the one that doesnt even vibrate hahahaha