Thursday, April 3, 2008

BFF for LIFE!


me: i have something to tell you. i was going to wait but...you're my bff so i should tell you.
Gflores: hahahaha. oh god please don't use that term in public: bff
me: what? you're my bff!! best friends FOREVER.
Gflores: it makes me feel all homo hahhahaha.
me: i'm going to get you a bff necklace that you have to wear with me for my bday.
Gflores: yes it is true-i am your bff.
oh no
noooo
nooooo
me: HAHA
(we discuss other things)
Gflores: by the way if you get me a bff necklace i am sooo not wearing that shit.
hahahaha
me: yes you are!
Gflores: i swear you better be kiddin.
hahahahah
me: i'm not. i want you to wear it to symbolize our friendship. it would make me happy.
Gflores: oh man. i'll jus take a double shot of baccardi. i'll probably wear it after that.
me: ooo my roommate got me the largest shot glass from colorado. if that's what i have to do to get you to wear it, it's going to be gaudy, sparkly and bright.
Gflores:
oh man. at least it will be funny if you do it like that.
me: but you have to wear it all the time.
Gflores: man u r buggin!
me: i'll give you the bff one and (my bf) the bf one.
Gflores: oh man. that is jus too funny.
me: rain can get one too. it can say "bff in training." i might make these. they would be DOPEEEE.
Gflores: hahaahhahah that is sooooooooo hilarious.

2 comments:

urbanrhetoric said...

so what do i get?

missDTM said...

P--you get the best sister necklace. it's going to be pink and glittery and super special.