Thursday, June 19, 2008

why rain sucks and how he is officially a fan of gmail...

rain: ok. so i are u gonna be mad at me if i have nothing for this flea to sell?
me: yes.
rain: u just told me not to stress like two days ago.thats pretty much why i was stressing.
me: i also figured you would put something together. kool g and i have faith in you. if i knew your whole name, i would be using it right now.
rain: yeah. i am trying to. trust me. but just dont be mad at me. in the case i dont have nothing.
me: just have enough to make your $ back. you're still coming though, right?
rain: yeah. ill be there no matter what.
me: like, early?
rain: i dont know. whatever time. what is early?
me: i think set up is at 8. i gotta check.
rain: aaaaight ill be there. i think ill try and ride my bike over there maybe.
me: to bk?
rain: yeah. i hate gmail. i dont know how to use it. like i swear i had an email that said steven wants to play poker on sunday and now i cant find it.
me: he does
rain: how do i find this in this email. forget it. i just hate gmail. im not even gonna bother to learn it haha.
me: just search poker and see what pops up
rain: oh man. i love gmail now. that was sick!
me: found it?
rain: YEAH! AMAZING!
me: LOL gmail is the shit.
rain: I <3 GMAIL! dude!
did u see that!. it made a heart!
oh my goodness!
me: HAHAHA
rain: that is the shit!
me: you are cracking me up
rain: haha i want to hug gmail. thats how much i love it. if gmail had hands..i'd give it a high five and tell him good job.

No comments: