Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Asterisk

The Second Episode...

Now this girl was a friend of a friend. I knew I was going to see her again. So I didn't ask her for her number the first night we met. Its one of my new things.

Low and behold, not even a week later we ran into each other at a friend's happy hour. A bunch of us decided to go bar hopping to no avail. We finally surrendered to an empty bar / lounge, that was so empty they let us play our ipods over the sound system. We were bustin moves all night long.

Later in the night this chick grabs the ipod and puts some reggae on and gets me on the dance floor. We start grindin like only reggae can get you grindin and I say...

Me : Wow that was pretty smooth.

Her : What?

Me : I'm sure you didn't just pick this song randomly. You knew what you were doing.

Her : Yah I did. What do you think?

Me : I give ya a 7.

Her : 7!?!?

Me : Yeah I mean it was pretty obvious.

Her : I can't believe you just gave me a 7!!!

Me : Hey I just call 'em how I see 'em.

Now that 7 was suppose to be for her little "I'll play some reggae and grind with this guy." move. I later found out that she thought that I thought SHE was a 7. Oh man, talk about a bad misunderstanding. Let's just say I took an "L" that night.

To Be Continued...

No comments: