Monday, August 25, 2008

and the winner is...

sorry for the long wait. we were "deliberating."

with no further ado, here are the winners of the 'stache contest (we only had 2 submissions so we're giving it to both):

pemora wrote in and submitted 2 photos (my favorite is the first pic of joe with my nephew):

"pics of joe p., my baby daddy.

ode to the 'stache

moustache, oh moustache, how i hate you so.
you grow and grow
right under his nose.

i try to kiss him,
the love of my life.
but you are prickly and itchy
and cut like a knife.

you stare and you glare,
with your spider long legs.
getting high-fives
from guys named greg.

moustache, oh moustache, how i love you so,
now that you're gone
with no place left to go."





and then, chris submitted the following:

"Here is my submission. Got the idea at the Dali Exhibit at the MOMA.

The contest says you have to "Take the Pic" - and I did. Took it from Google. All Photoshop and words are mine though.

I should win because, honestly, in your pursuit of awesomeness, there is not a more awesome stache in history than that of Dali."




congrats to you both! your prizes are being put together and you'll get them when we see you.