Monday, August 4, 2008

The Asterisk

The First Episode...

This was totally by accident. I swear. I've been saying it for I don't even know how long. Granted I haven't been following it, but still.

"I don't date asian girls."

One night I realized that i had stumbled onto an ingenious move.

I had gone out with a bunch of friends and friends of friends and we were outside this party just loungin trying to figure out the next moves for the night. Then, I said it to my boy in passing. Two girls to my right and two girls to my left had heard it simultaneously.

All of a sudden it was the topic of conversation. Everyone either had a look of disdain or a look of curiosity in their face. It really did bring out that feminine competitive spirit. I still can't believe it worked as well as it did.

We all went to a bar afterwards and one of the girls came up to me and asked...

Her : So why don't you date asian girls?

Me : The last couple of girls I've dated have been asian, and I feel like they're just trouble.

She gives me this very intriguied look.

Her : Well, maybe you just haven't met the right one.

Between that line and the look on her face. I knew The Game was on.

To Be Continued...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, the Chronicles - missed them since I've been away.

Does your creed go for all of Asia, including all of the arab countries, Russia, and INDIA? Hmmm - I don't know man, that's taking out a huge population of women to fill your notebooks with.

Long live the Chronicles.

The comic strip must come out. . Think of what you just wrote as a 4 panel strip. Bring it.

India forever.

mr. make love to your mama said...

dude. why dont people consider russia, asia. is it just cuz they are white up there? i have always had a problem with that. especially for things like the soccer euro cup and russia gets to compete in that. somebody say racism.

urbanrhetoric said...

you are like the asian male version of carrie bradshaw.

mr. make love to your mama said...

priscilla said...
"you are like the asian male version of carrie bradshaw."

-you just got called a homo.