Tuesday, May 27, 2008

the only good thing in boston


this was the only good thing i saw in boston. not only were 4 out of 5 of these bitches hot, the three i talked to were cool as hell. and guess what? they werent from FUCKING BOSTON. that says a lot. thanks for the suggestions on places to go out, ladies. these chicks work at a new bar which is in the centerfield of fucking bullshit ass fenway park called "bleacher bar". believe me, it might be the only place in boston worth going to.

ps. let me say that another cool thing was the staff at bodega. they were cool as hell too and shot the shit for a minute giving me the ill discount on my shoes and clothes (pretty awesome discount i must say). and they also gave me suggestions on what to check out. but!, the best part is, i go to the guy ringing me up and ask him "where can we go out tonight?" the guy(a white guy who grew up in jamaica) looks at me, shakes his head, smirks and says, "boston sucks, man".

keep winning your world series' and all that....we are beating you in LIFE! you fucking piece of shit racist city.

1 comment:

Radjaw said...

honey on the left can get it!! go mets!