Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Good Slap, Bad Slap

I'm not one to be scared of my age. Since I turned 27, it seems like everyone is telling me I'm either getting too old or I'm just a baby. But I decided a long time ago that I was going to enjoy as much of life as I can. Now. No matter my age. 

Apparently, there were a lot of highlights at my birthday sake shoot and bomb, and after telling Rain a couple behind the scenes happenings he has compelled me to start a little section at the Geek Dunkin' blog about my attempts at finding love, trying to score hot chicks, and getting slapped in the face.

Disclaimer: Yes I know in doing this I am putting some personal shit out there. To try and keep things anonymous these stories will be in no particular order and I will not use any names. But if you're reading this and you know this story is about you, I hope you find the hilariousness in it and realize how awesome the story is. Because when it comes down to it, whether you score with the hottest chick or get slapped by her, the next day, all you got is a dope story. And I hope thats what you guys and gals get from this.

PS - I am ready to get slapped by any one of these girls and if you see me get slapped you know why. =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

G,

How did you like the Design EX. at the Moma?

Started a blog of my own - figured to gotta have a place to write what I want - will keep my sane while I shill myself for dollars.

Was there Chicken and Rice After?

Peace.

-Chris