Tuesday, July 8, 2008

birthday recap.

it was the best birthday ever.
no pics necessary.
i dont know who will see this, but fuck it.
i am in love with the two girls (barbara and nenita) that got a turkey sandwich, two bags of kettle cooked potato chips, a box of cookies and an orange seltzer water delivered to my office without me knowing. it was quite a surprise and i was totally confused. that shit made my day and started it off right.

greg met me up at my job and we got to talk shop on them knicks. he wore his sunglasses. but i think he lost. sucka. i guess jackie was gunning for you this time. haha

T was the first one to show up. and he was there before me. he then picked me up clutch status from journal square. he also gets the best hat, sunglasses, tshirt and shoes award. damn i hate you.

- i had 1 huge worry for my shindig. i was worried that there would be too many people.
and there was. but. steph came through big time with help from my mom and made some ill food for everybody which had everybody good and fed. and she made me a cake. steph is awesome (fuck what ya heard).

darcy, dawn, and jackie brought me some henny. and beer for everybody. as well as a solid counterbalance to the www.dudes.com party.

art entertained the non poker players and brought beer. and he showed off his new "real" digital camera, which in actuality is actually real.

my bro and aj came through with some games which was awesome, cuz they left them here (bonus! score it for the kid!). plus, i am just glad they came out, it was clutch.

kelwin came through with chips (which i collected) and he didnt bring his normal spook luck against me. thanks dude.

my cousins D and khalil plus max came through to hang (they had sunglasses too).

there was a giant gay panda in my house. glad mikey came. eventho he had work at 7 am. and he lives an hour away. and he bought everybody non alcoholic beverages.

rosie dealt and made some dough. im sure some people would like to take her job hahaah. i think jackie won at my house again (i will get you back!). haha.

greg smith called me. on a broken phone. from seattle. the only thing i heard was "happy birthday". that was enough for me. thats my dude.

shoutout to ditto, who gave me the idea of just playing cards. and his bro ja, for coming through.

josh came through as he always does. and he got some work done. and he made everybody take a shot of henny. ouch.

rich ron and chris were there. that was a pleasant surprise. it looked like the big boy game and the big boy table was good hahaha.

blue was the co-hoster. he killed it and had everybody entertained. and he came through with the ill shirt that will make you all sweat me.

krystal (my new ill neighbor) came to say happy birthday to me for the second time. she is really cool.

this birthday was filled with many surprises that were just totally fucking awesome (including me actually winning at poker). i can say that as i get older, and care less about my birthdays, they just keep getting better. which in turn make me realize i should care about my birthday because birthdays are just awesome and shit. thanks dudes. and if i forgot to thank anybody. let me know. its 3:25 in the morning and its a total lapse in memory due to exhaustion that i forgot to mention you.

cant wait till my "28 years later" birthday, where we must all dress up as future zombies and act out the rage. while chasing random people down the streets of suburbia. that is going to be fun as hell. see you there.

5 comments:

missDTM said...

you better recognize that was my first trip to jersey city (NOT jc) and that i would only do that for you.

suckaaaaaaa.

Unknown said...

i kno i didn't make it but do i get the best time of a birthday wish @ 6:45am? i thought of you as soon as i woke up.

Prickly Moses said...

Dang. That party was for your birthday?!?! I thought we were celebrating Blake's B'day...

Jackie said...

hahaha. YES, i won at your house! you give me good luck. do it again! :)

Pizza Josh said...

that was the ill party son!