Monday, April 27, 2009

Sleep Fight

Yes! Finally the day is over.

Close the lights. Get to bed. Get nice and cozy. 11:30 pm.

Alarm is set, check. 7:45 am should be just enough time to get ready and get to work on time and get a full 8 hours of sleep.

I gotta make it to work on time, cuz I got that meeting and I'm presenting and I gotta make a good impression, so I gotta make sure I get there on time.

Wait... Did I close the light in the bathroom. Yah I probably did. Hmmm.. I'm not sure. I'll go check real quick.

Ok, NOW.... I can get relaxed. Damn its 12:10. Its ok 7 hours and 20 mins is ok. So... I don't get the full 8 hours. Who does.

Oh ya, I gotta make sure I answer that email about the other meeting next week. Well, gotta make sure I don't bomb this meeting first.

Remember I made my lunch for tomorrow, I can't forget that. It sucks to buy lunch when you spent that time the night before making it. Maybe I'll write myself a little note so I don't forget.

Note is done. Back in bed. 12:40. Hell no. It did not take me 30 mins to write that note. I guess. I mean I couldn't find a pen and I needed to find that perfect spot where I knew I would definitely see it. Ok I guess that seems plausible.

Great, now I'm wide awake. If I just shut my eyes and lay here, I'll fall asleep.

12:55. Eyes close.

Eyes open. 1:10. Damn If I fall asleep now I'll get 6 and half hours. Eyes close.

Eyes open. 1:25. Damn I really need to get a good night's sleep. Eyes close.

Eyes open. 1:45. 6 hours of sleep is not bad. Its a nice even block of time. I just got to get to sleep soon. Eyes close.

Eyes open. 2:05. Damn I gotta get up and do something cuz this is not working. I gotta get up, maybe grab a small snack and watch a little TV.

Ok. I'm beat. Time to turn in. 3:10. 4 and half hours. I guess it'll be enough.

3:15. Eyes close.

Eyes open. 3:30. Eyes close.

ALARM!! Snooze.

ALARM!! Snooze.

ALARM!! Snooze.

ALARM!! Eyes open. 8:30.

Shit! I'm fucking late!

2 comments:

mr. make love to your mama said...

ambien bro....or 40 oz...........

iBlew said...

"close the lights"? tsk tsk....