Saturday, February 14, 2009

jollibee update

that is the bee's sweet fine ass.
some observations:
the girls that work there are hot. hi rachelle! <3
the line of people waiting outside after the first round of people was crazy.
service was friendly and speedy even for the family size spaghetti platter I ordered.
I feel like absolut crap (huge sad face). I just realized I haven't slept. I am still a little drunk from the night. and I just ate this food at 7:30am.
dumb dumb dumb stupid move.
more info and pics later as I am currently sitting on the toilet with the lights off hoping not to fall asleep and throwup at the same time as taking a shit. blue is screaming in hilarious pain in the adjacent bathroom. we are defeated. fuck u jollibee and your epic menu and delicious food. I'm too messed up to proofread sorry if i Messed up.

p.s. on a satisfying note. I was probably in the top ten people to ever get served jollibee on the east coast of the hot damn u. s. of a. and i'm saying this in spite of the loser-ish attitude it displays. I don't care. oh well.bla bla blajsjsbuxjsbuwuejbdbdjuduuehbrbrbrhidndiphone!

No comments: