Thursday, October 2, 2008

pick me up.

its thursday at 4 oclock.
and like me, im sure you can't wait for the weekend.
my goal this weekend is to some how drive a car with all the windows down and the sunroof drawn back no matter how cold it is.
i want to take that car and go to a party.
one where there is a lot of dancing (girls) and hot chicks.
i will then continue by having fruity cocktails because i am in that
kind of mood. it will be so fun to get drunk and drive home. hopefully i wont die or kill somebody.
either way. its gonna be awesome!

4 comments:

missDTM said...

i need a coffee. that's my afternoon pick me up.

oh and my mixtape.

dj.shakez said...

fruity cocktails is my shit!

Pizza Josh said...

ill find us the party.. if you dress like john legend

Pizza Josh said...

yo... peep lettuce face on my blog.. hahahahahaha