Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Asterisk

The Third Episode...

Later that week we ran into each other at a mutual friend's party. As
we were tearing up the dance floor, the whole #7 situation came up and
we straightened the whole thing out. So I figured I'd let her get a
little payback. So I asked...

Me : So what did you think about me when you first met me?

Her : I thought you were a 2!

Me : Damn a 2!?!? At least I gave you a 7, even though it was a
misunderstanding.

Her : I thought you were a 2 because you said you don't date asian girls.

Now the 2 definitely hurt my ego, even though I'm sure it was all part
of the game. My conceited side won't let me think she really thought I
was a 2.

Later that night I got my confirmation.

We slid over to another spot and we were with a bunch of our friends.
After getting our first round of drinks, we secluded ourselves to a
quaint little spot on the dance floor.

We danced a little and chatted a little. The energy between us was
definitely building. I just said fuck it. I went in for a kiss. There
we were in the middle of the dance floor just enjoying each other's
"company." I thought, Damn! Not too bad for a guy she rated a 2 about
an hour ago.

To Be Continued...

No comments: